Friday 1 April 2011

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation: Application


For medium coverage:    
     It takes a very little amount of foundation and a stippling brush to get the desired light coverage that I want.  I take a tiny bit of the foundation on a lid and just lightly dab the stippling brush





onto that and dot that all over my face and blend with more of a dabbing motion. Once its blended evenly I take the rest of the foundation on the lid and apply it where I want a little more coverage using a concealer brush.
    While buying the product I had told the make-up artist that I didn't want to have to use a concealer. She achieved the coverage of the concealer by using the foundation with a concealer brush in the areas that needed concealing. So far thats been working quite well, but keep in mind that I don't necessarily want heavy coverage.


~ IF you don't like the application of the stippling brush and feel like its too light and want heavier coverage I would suggest using a flat top powder brush. The one elf sells is really dense and soft and it's incredibly cheap .
BUY:
Price - CA $48.00
Price - $ 3.00
On Amazon:
Mac #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush (Authentic Mac) - $ 36.00
Studio Powder Brush - $2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

(blog advertisements and follow me back comments will NO more be published)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...